Tuesday - November 29

Ugh… Frustrating…

2 Likes

Tell your hubby to buy me something nice with it
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

What a pain in the ass. Sorry, Musie

3 Likes

It It doesn’t fall under their list of restrictions so I should be able to purchase it. Customer service people couldn’t purchase it for me. So they gave me an ecard but it’s the same number as my physical card so that’s so much help not.

Almost two hours in and no resolution. Just tired

3 Likes

That’s ridiculous

3 Likes

I’m eating chocolate almonds

3 Likes

Three have tried they are getting same issue. Contacting the people who got me card to see what’s up but tomorrow. Tired.

They gave me a $15 card as a promo code for my troubles that’s not working. Something is up and I just don’t know what it is

3 Likes

Muse, if you need me to kick some ass you just let me know

3 Likes

:revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts:

3 Likes

There was a time when Amazon would credit the difference if the price of an item decreased within a certain time period. I bought something on November 9th and yesterday (Cyber Monday) it was $10 less. They no longer honor the decrease and credit. My only option was to purchase the item yesterday and return the one I bought on November 9th :rage:

3 Likes

Awesome,Joolz.

:rage::rage::rage:

3 Likes

So I figured I’ll get shoes instead the shoes I want it won’t let me use, regular shoes or let me use it. The shoes I need help with my arc but nope cant do there. There is no rhyme or reason for this. Never again will I use reward points on Walmart

2 Likes

That is annoying. I swear Amazon has gotten worse. We still use them all the time for stuff , but they used to be way better with things like returns and all that, they are much more difficult now I swear. It
's very annoying, it seems like that all over the world now with companies.

2 Likes

I got an interview with The Provincial Government :slight_smile: It’s next Tuesday at 8:30, I will have to lie to my boss and say I have a doctor appointment or something like that… Neat!

3 Likes

Good luck!

3 Likes

They gave me a promo code that doesn’t work . Joy

3 Likes

I’m in.

3 Likes

Awesome!! Good luck! You’re going to knock it out of the park!

3 Likes

Me too!

3 Likes

:heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat:

3 Likes