Tuesday - November 29

Morning all

Jack, if you get time watch the Oilers highlights. Holy shit what a game!!! I’m so pissed I missed it. Damn late games

3 Likes

Good morning, friends :revolving_hearts:

Enjoy your day!

3 Likes

Good morning, everyone

Have great day

3 Likes

Saw the highlights on ESPN. Wow!

3 Likes

See, my wishing your team good luck worked, Tyler.

#JustSaying

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Hola!!

3 Likes

Oh, my goodness, UK has been kind to me for my first volume of my children’s series in Kindle.

3 Likes

Insane ending!!! 5 seconds left lol, and then Drai gets the game winner in overtime, what a game and they have won 2 in a row… Maybe this is the spark they need!

3 Likes

Wow, that is so awesome Muse!!!

3 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you, Tyler. It just gives me confidence that I am good at something. LOLOL

3 Likes

Ya!! That is super awesome! I am really happy for you Muse :slight_smile: When you become a millionaire author, let me know…
Myself
Leah
Ayden
Zuma
Proof
Octane
Blitz
Baby

will all come move in with you :slight_smile: but no pressure or anything lol.

3 Likes

You know I will hook up the three of you and your household.
#100%True

3 Likes

Congratulations, Muse! :hugs:

2 Likes

:revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts:

3 Likes

Fantastic! Way to go, Musie!

3 Likes

Thank you and thank you all.

:revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts:

3 Likes

:blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::orange_heart::orange_heart::orange_heart::orange_heart:

3 Likes

Since muse is now a celeb, I shall ask her to get me Van Dammes autograph

Jack and Joolz. Your requests can wait… Muse must do this first since I asked first. It’s only fair.

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::heart_eyes::rofl::heart_eyes::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Since Musie is a celeb & lives in NC, I would like her to introduce me to Angie. TIA

2 Likes