Tuesday - November 29

I will call those who sent me card, try again online, call toll free and or go to the store.

If I strike out on all four will get 100 buck eorth of bird food and bird treats and food for family.

3 Likes

Best of luck, Tyler!

3 Likes

Thanks folks!!!

3 Likes

My god that is a lot of trouble to go through… holy smokes Muse!

3 Likes

Right? But doing for hubby or rather Im trying to do it for him for it would just help him so much. Not looking good though. The only reason I choose Walmart was since the program doesnt offer Amazon cards anymore.

So I have a plan A and B. If all fails than bird and ppl food it will be spent on.

3 Likes

Oh, and BTW, I didn’t bother to return the item and repurchase. Too much of a hassle for $10.

3 Likes

Musie, what kind of saw is it exactly that you’re trying to buy?

3 Likes

I’m out of here folks, be back in an hour or so when I am home and have had supper (which I still don’t know what we are having lol)

3 Likes

Get home safe to the fam, Tyler

3 Likes

Be safe, Tyler.

A mini portable 6 inch saw. Right now he uses the wire saw method. It takes him most of the day, hard and tiring eork. This would cut everything by about 90% let me link it. Hold on. Something like this but 6 inches

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Mini-Chainsaw-4-Inch-Cordless-Electric-Portable-Brushless-Motor-One-Hand-Lightweight-Pruning-Shears-Tree-Branch-Wood-Cutting-Chainsaw-2-Batteries-Cha/793825704?athbdg=L1700

3 Likes

So, US men’s can win games. Who knew?

3 Likes

Those battery powered, cordless chainsaws are the bomb. I got this one for my cousin and she loves it.

3 Likes

They are awesome.

Damnit, Walmart, let me buy one using the giift card!!!

But hubby is getting one, I’ll just have to move $$$ around to get it elsewhere if Walmart wont let me use card.

3 Likes

I saw that. I guess it’s a surprise they won. I don’t really follow soccer.

Nice saw btw, Musie. Hope things work out so you can get it

3 Likes

It will be one similar if not that one. Already eyed a few off Amazon. He will have one under tree

The reason I left that remark about the men’s soccer team is the highest place thry ever did so far is 9th place yet they were making 3 to 4 times more than the ladies who won 4 titles which is b*******.

So my thing is this when they place higher than I will not watch it until they do better.

3 Likes

Enjoy J!, Jack and Muse!

3 Likes

Not yet.

Zoom meeting 7 out of 8 soon.

3 Likes

Enjoy your Zoom meeting, Muse.

3 Likes

Go Cris!

3 Likes

Go Cris!!

3 Likes