Tuesday - November 29

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Bologna sandwich! Mmmm. Gonna have two.

3 Likes

She lives here?

:smile:

3 Likes

Yes, she does and you may have bumped into her depending upon where you live. She’s about six miles from my niece in Charlotte.

My name is Joolz and I’m a stalker.

3 Likes

Lmao Jesus

3 Likes

I wish it was that simple for Van Damme. He’s all over the world and spends most of his time in Belgium.

I myself live in Regina :blush:

3 Likes

Then hunt down VD and Keanu for us.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

This!!!
:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

We got an application from someone wanting to open a daycare and I spoke to her and asked for the government certificate and she said “what is a certificate “

Not even kidding!!! She was East Indian but still…… you should not open a daycare if you don’t want know a certificate means lol

3 Likes

Wow.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

So, have a gift card at Walmart. I am trying to buy something nonline. It wont let me. Yup, making THAT call.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Muse gonna kick ass lol.

3 Likes

I have to it is the major gift for hubby for Christmas. The card is for 100 bucks

3 Likes

Wow, that is awesome! Maybe your hubby will get a new Red Sox hoodie at Wal Mart :slight_smile: They have those there you know!

3 Likes

He is getting if it friggen lets me a six inch mini saw. Right now hw is using the wire saw and it is hard work, takes so long and it exhausts him. This would cut his work by at least 90%

3 Likes

It’s going well btw.

3 Likes

And they dont speak English or understand what I am trying to say

3 Likes

Lmao oh man

How’s it going now lol?

2 Likes

The card is listed as a payment. Yet even customer service people cant buy it their having same problem. Hubby is getting it just have to find $ to get it now.

3 Likes