Tuesday, March 7th- Red Sox at Braves @ 6:05 PM

I think I’ll make an omelette tonight. Iced tea to drink.

1 Like

Tyler, do they have Wendy’s in Canada?

2 Likes

That sounds damn good jack! I will have ice tea tonight as well. I make the good host mmm, good stuff!

2 Likes

Yes sir they do :slight_smile: I have been known to eat a baconator on occasion :slight_smile: lol

2 Likes

I watched Odenkirk’s film “Nobody” two nights ago and it was excellent.

4 Likes

I’ve seen it three times, extremely good movie! It’s insane how good of shape he got in for that movie. The fight on the bus stop is one of the best fight scenes, it’s very similar to John Wick… Just brutal violenece of him kicking ass through the entire movie. So good!

3 Likes

NOT An Aaron to Jet fan

3 Likes

I believe it was made by the creators of John Wick. And if you can believe it, I still have not seen a single one. (I know, I knoooooooow!!!)

3 Likes

I have seen all and excitedly waiting for the 4th this month.

3 Likes

Whaaaaaaaaaa??? They’re so good buddy, that should be your project for this weekend. I swear they just get bettter and better. I loved the third one! Can’t wait for the fourth one.

4 Likes

Same here Muse! Me and Leah love all of them! The fourth one by the preview looks really good, action packed just like the last three! If we can find someone to watch Ayden and the baby we will likely go see in theatres!

3 Likes

Another movie that is extremely good is the Equalizer with Denzel Washington. They are making a third one and coming out later this year.

2 Likes

How can I watch “Nobody”? It’s not on Netflix or Amazon Prime (unless I rent it). There are too many streaming services out there and I’m already paying too much.

3 Likes

I watched it on Soap2Day, I am not sure how else you can watch it for free… I believe it’s on apple and prime but you would have to pay for it.

1 Like

He nailed it.

2 Likes

@Joolz, it can rent it on demand for 4 bucks. I just checked.

2 Likes

Ya a lot of times I rent movies on youtube and they are affordable. Around the 4 dollar range… I purchased Fever Pitch on youtube for 9.99 You usually can rent or buy just about any movie on youtube

2 Likes

I’m having corned beef dinner with the fixins tonight.

3 Likes

One more hour to go and then ginger beef, sweet delicious ginger beef. I haven’t eaten anything today other than a few gummy candies… Needless to say I am starving and going to destroy a crap ton of food.

3 Likes

That sounds amazing!

2 Likes