Tuesday, March 7th- Red Sox at Braves @ 6:05 PM

Good morning, friends :revolving_hearts:

Enjoy the day!

Go Sox!

3 Likes

Morning all!

Hope everyone has a great day. Back to work for me.

3 Likes

Good morning, friends
Have a great day
Go Sox

3 Likes

Go Sox

Go Anthony Richardson.

3 Likes

https://mobile.twitter.com/ESPNNFL/status/1632886697275826178/mediaViewer?currentTweet=1632886697275826178&currentTweetUser=ESPNNFL

2 Likes

I woke at 2:00 AM and all was quiet. I started watching L&O and fell back to sleep before Abbie made an appearance. It was a really good episode too.

3 Likes

I was out cold. 2:00 am is a hour later than normal pee time for you.

3 Likes

Says page doesn’t exist Jack.

3 Likes

Good morning, y’all.

#GoSox

3 Likes

My bad. Not 2:00, it was 1:00 :woman_facepalming:

1:20 to be exact.

3 Likes

I managed to stay late since I dozed off early. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

I just saw a clip for a new series on AMC premiering March 19th starring Bob Odenkirk. It’s from the executive producers of “Breaking Bad” and “Better Call Saul”

2 Likes

Bummer. I’ll see if I can try again

2 Likes

I’ll give it a go. Thanks, Joolzie

2 Likes
2 Likes

Awesome Jack! I am so pumped! I want Richardson… Stroud and Levis looked good too, I won’t be mad if they take one of them. I saw some video highlights on Young, he also looked really good. This is a strong draft class this year.

2 Likes

Same, as soon as I said good night on the forum I went to sleep in the rocking chair with Belle for 2 straight hours lol. And then Leah took over at 1 and I went and slept hard till 6:45 this morning. I don’t think Leah got much sleep. She said Belle was super fussy last night and cried quite a bit. Damn babies lmao.

2 Likes

I have it set to record already. #AvidBB and #AvidBCSfan

3 Likes

I still have the final season of BCS to watch. I’m waiting for it to be released on Netflix.

2 Likes

When Bryce Young had his pro day I guarantee he lights it up.

2 Likes