Tuesday, March 7th- Red Sox at Braves @ 6:05 PM

On NESN tonight :+1:

2 Likes
2 Likes

Go colts

2 Likes

Also. I tooted.

2 Likes

You forgot to say, hang on Joolz I have to toot.

2 Likes

I got it on camera, I sent the video footage to her by mail. :slight_smile:
Even better! I like Joolz to experience these live and in person.

2 Likes

Went home for lunch, didn’t eat anything wasn’t hungry. Held Belle for a bit to give Leah a rest. Belle has been super fussy the last two days, she has crazy gas… Poor girl. Basically any time she is awake right now she is just crying. Hopefully she naps good this aft and gives Leah a chance to nap!

Otherwise I am mailing her express to Joolz or Muse or both lmao.

3 Likes

3 Likes

I’ll take her :hugs:

3 Likes

Please! Lol! Me and Leah can use some sleep hahaha, I told Leah today… The first day her and I can go to bed with each other again will be nice. Been a month now lmao…

2 Likes

A lot of reports coming out that Rodgers might be joining the New York Jets this off season… I guess the Packers gave her permission to meet with the franchise, and he is talking with them today… See what comes out of that.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Ive heard the rumor. Not a fan but I dont get a vote.:rofl:

3 Likes

No surprise. Packers are ready to be done with his drama & hand the keys to Jordan Love. I will say that Rodgers makes the Jets an instant contender

2 Likes

This.

Anyone that doesn’t agree with this is in denial. Jets were a force last year, and the only reason they missed playoffs is because they had poor QB play. With Rodgers, that team is instantly dangerous and competes with Buffalo and New England in the division.

2 Likes

Rodgers is similar to me. If I go somewhere like move in with Jack, the place and surroundings just instantly get better you know?

2 Likes

Leo will cuddle me before I blast him with a spray… Gemma will run and hide Jack said… Ayden will try and hide but Jack and I will choke slam his ass repeatedly.

2 Likes

We are having ginger beef and jasmine rice for supper tonight.

2 Likes

Muse,

the new thing right now in my city is Big Mac Chickens lol. Mcdonalds released Chicken Big Macs, and apparently they are pretty good haha.

3 Likes

Spot on. All those things

1 Like