Tuesday, March 7th- Red Sox at Braves @ 6:05 PM

It’s from a marketplace at a local store but it looks decent. I’ll report back later.

2 Likes

Green circle, Joolz

3 Likes

They are making vegan plant base Reeses peanut buter cup and hersey candy bar

Ah, no.

3 Likes

I will also report back on my ginger beef, really no need though because it’s always good!

I won’t be on till later. I have to pick up Ayden and will likely not be home till 5:30 , but will eat and then login.

Here’s hoping Belle isn’t a fussy poop head tonight lol.

3 Likes

That is absolutely disgusting. And I can’t stand any vegan plant based shit… I know it offends some people but just yuck… Plant based food, and tofu are two yucky things. I love a good salad, but a salad dressed up as a burger. Just no!

3 Likes

I was telling my husband this story just the other day. I had bought some groceries and one of the items was a tv dinner. I went to the cashier and looked at me and said do you know this is plant base?

Hell no I didnt know. :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile: Man that was close. I did thank her for telling me. :rofl::rofl::rofl::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Denzel is awesome in everything. One handsome dude as well

2 Likes

Lmao, thank god they gave you a heads up Muse!!! My mom bought me a plant based whopper one day and I took one bite and threw it out lol. Some people love the plant based stuff and that is fine, but that shit aint for me by a LONG stretch lol.

3 Likes

Yum yum yum

3 Likes

He actually believe or not… kind of reminds me of me. Tall, dark and handsome.

2 Likes

No offense Tyler, but you’re kinda pasty :rofl:

3 Likes

Tall and handsome, maybe. Dark? Not so much.

3 Likes

Joolzie agrees with me I see :rofl:

2 Likes
2 Likes

Lmao, none taken! Bahahahha

3 Likes

Will y’all be watching the game tonight?

3 Likes

I won’t be home till later but yes

3 Likes

Was thinking of tall amd handsome like Jack, actually. ( You cant be reminded of you for every handsome man :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:)

3 Likes

No kinda about it

3 Likes

I will & thanks for the reminder

3 Likes