The circle is closing (Corona Catch All)

Well, I read a headline from someone I respect yesterday that said Ted Cruz has it. Not a word anywhere today. So even if your wrong. You are forgiven. :rofl:

This shit in the media is just getting crazy.

Did you cough on the nurse while you filled it out?

1 Like

That was my thought as well. :rofl:

No they brought us all (about 20 people) into a small office (always a good idea when trying to control an airborne virus) and handed us a paper with 4 questions on it.

Do you have a fever?
Having any other symptoms?
Been around anyone with corona?
Been anywhere where corona is widespread (like Italy)?

And then we signed a dated it.

I can’t for the life of me understand what the point if it was. I could stand in line at the grocery store tomorrow behind some dude who just got back from giving full body massages to corona victims in Wahun and never know it. And it would make the entire questionairre irrelevant.

What would also make it irrelevant is the virus can live and be transmitted on paper goods for days. Starting to find this out about tp and everyone apparently has stocked up. :rofl: :sleepy: :skull_and_crossbones: :thinking:.

Great.

The questionnaire was on paper. They’ve been trying to cull me for years. This is how they finally get me.

1 Like

:rofl: Yer done for. I really wanted to meet you someday. So sad it will never happen. Let me know if you need anything to rest comfortably in your dying days.

This smells like a CYA move by your Company’s Legal Department.

1 Like

I had the same thought only I can’t see how me signing a paper today changes anything if I get sick in a month.

Are you sure they are not going to gather you together every week to sign ze papers, old man?

My mom is in a nursing home and because of the State of Emergency in Massachusetts they are not allowing any visitors until further notice :frowning_face: I asked the staff to explain it to her but Mom has dementia and may or may not understand. So sad.

2 Likes

I am so sorry Joolz. That’s heartbreaking. Where I live with my friend Jo, who worked with these types of people in a nursing home for 22 years and her grammy is 101 with dementia but otherwise 100 percent healthy.

Horrible illness but in her case it has thankfully manifest itself as non verbal and she just watches tv all day and we don’t know what she understands or not.

I am so sorry that is so heartbreaking to hear.

Hipkat just posted a similar story on the Planet outta Italy.

1 Like

Travel to Europe has been suspended.

Dang i knew we had a thread about this already.

If some clownmod wants to merge my thread inti this one I won’t storm off in a fit of rage and disappear for 3 or 4 years.

Or will I?

No. I won’t.

Most likely.

1 Like

:rofl:

Stole this:

Rudy Gobert wins NBA Defensive POY for shutting down the entire NBA.

2 Likes

I know I shouldn’t laugh that is too freaking funny.

Humor is how some of us deal with stress.

1 Like

I think it’s inevitable that we all get infected with this thing; it’s just a matter of time.

Unfortunately, it will kill some of us.

That’s the way pestilences work.