The circle is closing (Corona Catch All)

If yer outta here I’m outta here. NH has 2 cases as well.

I thought since Colorado doesn’t have a termite problem, we wouldn’t have a coronavirus problem, neither.

Got that one wrong …

1 Like

Dear Corporate America:

I appreciate that your respective corporate marketing departments think it’s a good idea for you to express false concern for my well being, but I don’t need a “what are we doing about COVID-19” email from each and every one of you, each and every goddamned day.

Signed,
A Healthily Skeptical American who is Annoyed by Spam

1 Like

A Pittsburgh to Boston flight at the end of a weekend. Two Metropolitan areas and no one is travelling on a major airline. (pic posted by our Jerry Thornton just now)

Seems this viral situation may have an impact on the economy if people aren’t travelling freely.

Well, one upside…as far as my commute is concerned anyway:

I think a big part of the price of oil now is the institutionalized drilling and fracking that has made this country not only energy independent but also an exporter.

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Please let that be real

1 Like

Nah, I just looked up the profile of that guy and he advertises that he is a troll and that its hard work.

No idea about that King fellow. He seems like a whackjob from Maine that likes to tweet random shit. Though he kind of reminds me of like an older version of that famous author…um…Joe Hill.

2 Likes

God, I love you man. Great stuff. :rofl: :heart:

Good troll though

1 Like

I’m in NH with you but I am almost a hermit. This is just getting weird.

They made us fill out a corona virus questionnaire at work today.

I just read the uk health minister tested positive

Hadn’t heard that as of yet, thanks.

But I do know that the Iranian Minister of Health contracted it and I’m not all that sad because he is in close proximity to the Supreme Leader.

I know that sounds rotten but I know fully what they are about and do over there.

Maybe I got headlines confused