Sunday, September 6 - Red Sox (Tolle) @ Orioles (Bradish) 11:35 my time 1:35 your time

Two gone!

1 Like

Sox win!

1 Like

Ballgame!

Sox win!

celebrate

1 Like

boston red sox red sox win

1 Like

Hi, Cat! :wink:

2 Likes

You know me well. :rofl:

2 Likes

I think we all know each other quite well :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Still at Leah’s parents

Sox win again! I can go again tomorrow. Beautiful sweep

IMG-2168

2 Likes

Boston Red Sox on Facebook:

Drop and give me 10.

IMG-7885

2 Likes

Boston Red Sox on Facebook:

12 K day for Tolle!

IMG-7886

2 Likes

Boston Red Sox on Facebook:

Brooms in Baltimore! :broom:

IMG-7887

2 Likes

Enjoy your evening and goodnight, friends :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Goodnight, Joolzie :revolving_hearts: :hugs:

2 Likes

Sleep well joolz

I’m up again tomorrow

1 Like

Jack

Ugly first half for riders. We should be up

Harris passer for 175 yards though. He looked decent.

1 Like

Riders should get Blakenship

1 Like

I’ve saying that for a while. Go get him before the playoffs

1 Like

Completely agree

1 Like

That Jack can kick a good field goal

1 Like

Another miss. I hate him.

1 Like