Sunday, September 6 - Red Sox (Tolle) @ Orioles (Bradish) 11:35 my time 1:35 your time

Got him!

1 Like

Got him!

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

giphy (2)

I can’t type on the iPhone :rage:

1 Like

I’m usually always on my laptop because iphone is was to difficult for me to type

1 Like

My hands are such that I type with my pinky knuckle and I’m constantly making mistakes and corrections.

1 Like

I always make mistakes typing.

1 Like

It’s amazing that you can do that. No way I could

1 Like

After my injury I had to become left handed. So, the pinky knuckle is on a partially paralyzed left hand.

1 Like

You are incredible, Joolzie :hugs:

1 Like

I’m off to do my Sunday stuff. Hope to be back on Gameday before the end of the game.

Go Sox!

1 Like

Thanks, Jack.

1 Like

Miller sets them down 1 2 3

1 Like

Still 3-1. Headed to bottom 8

1 Like

Moran in

1 Like

I wish this was a night game :frowning_face:

1 Like

Chappy in to close.

1 Like

One gone!

1 Like

C’mon, Chapman. Settle down.

1 Like