Morning good folks. Hey Ma !
I won’t be around for the game. We’re going to Leah’s parents for the day
Have a great day all
Morning good folks. Hey Ma !
I won’t be around for the game. We’re going to Leah’s parents for the day
Have a great day all
Massive thunder storm here right now and rain. Wow. Street is totally flooded again
On rider game day too.
Good (almost) afternoon, friends ![]()
Hi, Ma! ![]()
I bet Belle is looking out the window ![]()
Boston Red Sox on Facebook:
We are deeply saddened by the passing of Red Sox Hall of Famer and former manager Joe Morgan. He was a truly beloved fixture of the Red Sox, spending nearly two decades with the organization.
We send our love to the Morgan family.
Play ball!
Ma said “hi Jackie’s friends” She kills me because she always tells me make sure I tell you she said hi.
![]()
She’s a part of our family.
What’s with the poor challenges in the 1st inning?
The Mick walks
Alexander for the O’s has punk vibes
They need to knock that off.
Two out Birds double
1-0 O’s. Another double
Inning over. Rough start for Tolle
OB must be sad ![]()
![]()
Sox on the corners two outs