Sunday, September 6 - Red Sox (Tolle) @ Orioles (Bradish) 11:35 my time 1:35 your time

He is going to end up costing a game in the playoffs.

1 Like

Our moron head coach said he won’t cut him. I swear if he is here during playoffs and costs us they should fire Mace. I don’t give a shit if he won us a grey cup. Just a moron.

1 Like

Offense just can’t get it in the end zone at all. Frustrating

1 Like

Winnipeg kicker is so good.

1 Like

Got a great drive here. In the red zone.

1 Like

Touchdown !!

1 Like

Bombers driving now

1 Like

Ugh yes they are.

1 Like

If I was a ref I would trip one of the receivers for the bombers

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Good challenge !

1 Like

Jesus they got the first down. We’re a joke

1 Like

Beautiful stop!

20-19

1 Like

Nice!

1 Like

Ayden has a lot riding on this game

1 Like

Need a TD

1 Like

Here we go!!

1 Like

Harris is on fire right now

1 Like

Get this TD

1 Like

Touchdown Riders!!

1 Like