3-0!!!

Wrong thread :rofl:

1 Like

God dammit lmao

I miss Thep and sprocketboy.

Amazon Prime rocks.

That is all.

1 Like

Yeah, I miss TheP as well. Iā€™ve got so much to share with him and I donā€™t really, somehow, know what went down to make them leave.

2 Likes

Politics. It has a tendency to do that :rage:

2 Likes

I must have missed where that happened. I hope I had nothing to do with it.

1 Like

No, you werenā€™t involved.

1 Like

Oh, good.

1 Like

johnlocke, I was just going to PM you and your profile is hidden :woman_shrugging:t2:

Oh, what the heck. Rather than PM, Iā€™ll dredge up the past. It was this thread that prompted the exit of our two members.

1 Like

Sorry Iā€™ll look into that. Its not on purpose and ugh. Come back guys

1 Like

Itā€™s weird. I even went to my settings and couldnā€™t figure out how to ā€œhideā€ :grin:

1 Like

I did 400 applications of data entry today (helping another area) Iā€™m beat

Oh yaā€¦politics. Gotta love it. I work for the city. Itā€™s all I hear all day. Ugh. Draining sometimes.

2 Likes

Leftover crockpot beef stew with artisan bread that my amazing cook of a pill freak roomie made yesterday is on the menu right now.

Man is this stuff good.

2 Likes

Mmmmmmm sounds so good.

1 Like

Those were the days of the epic growing of a franchise. Bledsoe to Coates. Such warm memories.

1 Like

OK Joolz. I just checked my preferences and I am and have been set to receive messages from members.

Maybe try it again and if it doesnā€™t go through the Clown can help out. :slight_smile:

When I click on your name I get this:

OK, I just looked and I donā€™t see anywhere that I have it private or how to change it.

Clown, any help you can provide?