Random Thoughts

Tyler, have you checked out the new Patriots Planet? It’s kinda cool.

2 Likes

It is really slick with lotsa great new features.

I feel like I just a new badass smartphone.

1 Like

I haven’t checked it out. I’ll check it out tomorrow. I haven’t been on pats planet in so long.

What is the playoff picture this year? Is it still 12 teams that make it or have the upped it to 14 teams?

Used to be 4 division winners and two wild card teams from each conference right? Is it still the same?

• The AFC and NFC will each have seven playoff teams, but just the top seed from each conference will have a first-round bye in the playoffs.

• In wild-card weekend, the other 12 teams will play — the No. 2 seeds will host 7s, the No. 3 seeds will host 6s and the No. 4 seeds will host 5s.

• For this upcoming season, wild-card weekend will have three games on Saturday, Jan. 9 and three games on Sunday, Jan. 10.

• One of the additional wild-card games will be on CBS on Jan. 10 at 4:40 p.m. The other will be on NBC on Jan. 10 at 8:15 p.m.

1 Like

Thanks man. Wow, quite a big change. But definitely helps other teams make playoffs. It will be a nasty dog fight this year for that 7th spot especially in the AFC. Colts, Raiders, Browns and Patriots will all fight for wild card spots. I mean it’s possible the Pats could still win the division, but Buffalo doesn’t seem to be slowing down right now. I doubt Browns win the division because the Steelers and Ravens look unreal. Colts might challenge the Titans but we shall see.

My new roomie Kena. And yes Joolz, it’s another girl. :rofl: :heart:

Beautiful rottie. And such a sweetheart. She just needs to fill out a bit.

1 Like

Ooooooh beautiful dog man!!! Congrats. So cute!!!

1 Like

I am now the proud owner of all 53 SB broadcasts. :slight_smile:

1 Like

At the doctors office. Just got a shot. Im a big boy now, didn’t even cry. :+1:t2: :rofl:

1 Like

Lmao.

Did you get a candy.

Nah, just a sticker. lol.

1 Like

Lmao those are good too

Especially the ones that smell nice haha

1 Like

:rofl: :heart:

1 Like

Patriots planet looks fantastic, I went over there just now. I might have to start going around there more often

2 Likes

Yeah, its starting to rockk again after a while of decay. Lotsa the old crew coming back.

That place used to kick ass and it looks like it will rise from the ashes like a Phoenix.

3 Likes

Love the Phoenix pic at the Planet .

1 Like

You are responsible for it. Thanks. :blush:

2 Likes

Since it’s a gorgeous autumn morning in a NH why don’t we just rock it Halloween style with Entombed’s tribute to Hellraiser.

“Jesus wept”

https://youtu.be/NkolQ_nx3_0

1 Like

Sheppards pie mmmmmmm delicious my man