Patriots 2020

Patriots this year are all about moving into the future of football. I.e. mobile QB. Brady maxed out his skill set and last year it faded. It’s ok cuz we got to the playoffs but the clarity of that season ending the way it did made us as fans ready to move on.

Thanks to BB we have the future which is a great mobile QB to win with and go to the playoffs. As long as McD doesn’t poop his pants all season calling crap plays in big moments… We should be fine.

Go pats… Let’s GOOOOOO…!!!

1 Like

Always take a Michigan man in the 6th round!!!

1 Like

Like what I’ve seen out of these guys so far this year, feel like they’re a legitimate contender. Would like to see a little more out of the passing game but I expect that that part may take a little longer to develop based on the limited amount of reps Cam has had with these guys thus far.

2 Likes

Welcome, my friend. And yeah, this team is pretty damn fun this year and a contender, I think.

Is it weird that I’m enjoying this season more than I have any other for a while?

Even the last SB run was stressful, this is just fun.

No, not really I don’t think. It got wikkid stressful under same system trying to pull it off year after year.

Now we have all new personalities and we’re rocking it it in different ways.

Yeah there is no pressure. Its just pure fun to watch with no expectations. And to see how BB completely morphs to use what players do well. The team is only going to get better.

1 Like

Agreed. It got to the point where wins were no longer enjoyable, it was all about being relieved that they didn’t lose.

1 Like

Aaaaaand…Gilmore has now tested positive for this epic level nuisance.

Adam Schefter

@AdamSchefter

NFL is shutting down the Patriots’ facility this morning, marking the third shutdown there in 10 days, sources tell me and [@FieldYates](https://twitter.com/FieldYates. Patriots are testing this morning and awaiting further direction from the NFL. But the status of Monday night’s game vs. Denver is in question.

The Pats have made hotel rooms available to those who want to bubble up.
Many of the coaching staff have already been staying in the hotel.

So that must mean there is another positive?

Patriots had another player turn up positive from Saturday’s testing.

Any idea who?

No. Too early for that to be announced. We may not know til after the transactions at 4PM

I’m assuming no game Monday. The Patriots’ players wouldn’t play even if the NFL said the game was on. The players (and coaches) are still pissed about having to travel to KC.

This sucks

The Pats had gone way beyond the NFL’s protocol by closing for 3 days and staying in the hotel.
At practice yesterday the players all wore full face protective transparent ‘masks’ under their face mask.
The only way the NFL will allow this game to be played, from what I read of the NFL protocol, is IF the positive player from yesterday was not one of those who were in close contact with a previous positive player. Thinking is that an outlier is new & isn’t part of the disease spread. To me that’s shortsighted since disease is disease no matter where it came from.

As of now the game is still on pending further quickie tests this am.
The NFL is mishandling this badly.

Wow… youre really spinning your head around the virus control . Careful you might blow a gasket cuz it never will make total sense. Nothing will be perfect so it’s a matter of acceptance that teams will get boned by the kookiness. Just like the Bruins playoffs.