Patriots 2020

Wow. That’s a bummer. He was injured last year and I thought with the fresh start this year with Cam, he could make a big difference.

But, it seems I never understand the decisions made at WR.

CRAZY BUT RESPECT SO SOME TEAM CAN PICK HIM UP.

I was trying to post this last night and could not get a thread to post from my phone. Weird but I blame teh sprint/tmobile merger.

1 Like

Also a captain.

2 Likes

Rooting for you Cam!!!

Weird. Everyone I see is rooting for him. Just like that, Patriots gain even more fans lol!

1 Like

I am the 1st one to call him t-rex arms after that playoff fiasco and not going for the lost ball.

always fight for the ball, always.

That said I want him to be very good, I want people to compare him to Tom and see how well Cam is doing with less because of his legs, that I hope uses infrequently.

1 Like
1 Like

What was up with what looks like a massive reach in the draft at kicker?

1 Like

If last year is anything to go by, and usually it is not in the NFL, this is a brutal schedule.

But who would you bet on to navigate these insanely difficult waters of this insane year and come out ahead than Bill Belichick.

1 Like

The Pats voluntarily gave Gilmore a 50% raise - from $10M to $15M for the year - and a bonus of an additional $2M in incentives.
BB didn’t have to do it since Gilmore is under contract through 2022 but it was the right thing to do with the CB market escalating as it has.

This makes Gilmore’s current salary higher than Jalen Ramsay’s for the next 2 years. But…“the Pats don’t pay” lives on.

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/los-ange…-ramsey-18953/

Fuck yeah. Julian killed this one.

1 Like

Oh my goodness, that was fantastic. But why is Devin so much shorter than Jason, LOL.

1 Like

Bill Belichick has officially coached in 46 consecutive NFL seasons, the most by any coach in NFL history.

K Nick Folk and DT Xavier Williams revert back to the practice squad.

Wonder if Vrabel will give Folk a ring?

1 Like

1 Like