Patriots 2020

And they even upgraded the D this year with a very good safety and some potentially very good rookies.

Also, rumors of picking up a top 10 run stuffer in NT Damon Harrison.

PFF NE Patriots@PFF_Patriots
Defenses to record more interceptions than TD passes allowed in 2019:
Only 1. New England Patriots (25 INT, 13 TD)

1 Like

AND A BALL CONTROL GROUND GAME USING te’S WILL KEEP THE DEFENSE FRESH!!!

1 Like
1 Like

Too bad there are no good $35 million players available.

I wonder how many guys still playing can be restructured into this year.

so you hold onto the money to cover the prorated bonus’ next season and do not sign anyone in what I believe to be a short season anyway with not playoffs of champ.

Gives them money to keep Cam if it looks like they should.

1 Like

As Chevss said this a good signing with Sony on the shelf again on the PUP list.

What do y’all think?

1 Like

I love this entirely too much. :heart:

Bill Belichick: “Some players like to work on things that they’re good at. Like if you’re strong on the bench press, you just keep throwing more weight on. But Cam’s the type of player that works on things he’s not as good at…That’s something I really respect about him.”

2 Likes

Not really sure that they need him. I think we had damn good backfield. But this is likely gonna be a run it and defensive team this year so maybe.

Pats got the cash but I don’t see them breaking the bank for a player that’s got like one move.

One thing I keep reading is that even with Dante’s retirement the OLine is killing it especially for the running backs.

We’ll see.

i TIHNK CHEV POSTED A STAT ABOUT HIM BREAKING 79 TACKLES IN HIS CAREER WHILE SOME ROOKIE BROKE 69 (GIGGLE) LAST SEASON.

1 Like

i HATE THE DAMN CAP LOCK!!

:rofl: