Patriots 2020

Ya know, you make some good points but there are better ways stating them sometimes. :slight_smile:

Yes I know but itโ€™s the kookiness of this current situation that dictates the angst or edginess of my posting. It comes out as part of honest everyday board material. When I post I try to include stuff I have learned over this difficult time.

Learned of and wrote a few weeks ago that there was a 4.6 earthquake in Boston elsewhere.

"Last time there was a 4+ magnitude earthquake in New England was Tuesday Oct 16, 2012. The 3-3 Patriots beat the Jets in their next game, kicking off a seven-game winning streak.:

2 games since and and they went from 2-5 to 4-5 starting with a win over the Jets.with the AFC East a bit open with the Bills falling off some and Miami energized under Flores and Tua.

The Patriots under Bill, as most Pats fans understand, typically take a month or so to start really putting it all together even under the best circumstances, this process has been severely abbreviated this with no real OTAโ€™s, no preseason etc.

This team is beginning to come together. And letโ€™s not forget that 3 of these losses came within a few points with a chance to win the game at the end.

Cam hit the ground running to a degree then got derailed by this CV shit and has gotten better every week back in both mechanics and mentally. He is a pleasure to watch and listen to.

Could it be they have enough character, fight and a never quit mentality that could lead to some success this year? ? Too early to tell but is anyone really going to give a Hoodie team no shot? Stranger things have happened.

At the very least this bodes well for the future of this team.

Go Pats.

1 Like

Solid win for the patriots wow.

1 Like