Last movie you saw and rate it from 1(being the worse) to 10(the best)

Lmao. Don’t go to movies much I take it? That would be Infinity War.

Lion King. The real version.

Fantastic

10/10

Yeah. saw it a week ago. Wonderful film.

1 Like

It really is. The graphics are fantastic as well. Seriously the live movies have been really good. Although I haven’t seen Aladdin yet.

Silly me. When you said ‘the real version’ I read that as meaning the original 1997 version. Making the true statement that that is the only one that matters.

Not the real version meaning the replace the original animation with computer animation version.

:wink:

1 Like

Hahahha. Fair enough. They are both amazing.

Watched 3 movies yesterday.

“The Irishman” 3 and half hours of Scorsese brilliance. 9/10

“13 Hours” About the soldiers at Bengazi. Considering the political fire
storm that this was Michael Bay didn’t focus on that and unsurprisingly focused on the firefights. Jim from the Office was excellent. I couldn’t believe it was him. And now he is Tom Clancy’s Jack Ryan in the wonderful Amazon Prime series.
Well done but overall very shallow. 6/10

“Fracture” Anthony Hopkins with Ryan Gosling. Tremendous thriller. 8/10

2 Likes

I want to watch the Irishman so bad!! Thanks for posting.

1 Like

me too!! next weekend

2 Likes

I was Supposed to watch it this weekend and I just didn’t get the time. Because it’s 3.5 hours it’s hard to fit it in. But hopefully next weekend I can watch it on Saturday

1 Like

The Bouncer (aka Lukas). It was actually pretty good and a dark movie with some good action. It’s with Van Damme so if you don’t like him stay away hahaha. Also half the movie is in French which was kind of annoying but meh

7/10

Rambo: Last Blood.

Wasn’t too ridiculous. Much better than Rambo 3 and more in line with the original First Blood, and the 2008 Rambo movie. Much darker than I expected.

3 Likes

Heard it’s pretty gory! I need to see it!

1 Like

Thanks for the reminder. Gonna watch it tonight before the game.

1 Like

Just finished watching “Little Pink House”. I give it 10 outta 10 for the principles involved.

Very good movie about the fundamental principle of property rights fought by the excellent Institute For Justice in Kelo v. City of New London that ended up in the Supreme Court.

I know and sometimes work with the attorney’s from Institute and they are just incredible.

Well done for a small movie.

1 Like

Interesting. I’ve never heard of this movie but it sounds intriguing. Is it on Netflix or crave? I may have to hunt this down and give it a watch

It’s on Vudu for free, I believe. I had the DVD but hadn’t watched it yet.

1 Like

I shall try and find it this week and give it a watch. Sounds Interesting! I watched child’s play 2 last night. Lol as dumb as I remember it.

1 Like

Watched " A Beautiful Mind" with Russell Crowe last night. Tremendous movie about overcoming Schizophrenia by the epically brilliant mathematician John Nash.

The thing that bothered me on principle was that he won a Nobel for work that helps the government prosecute for Anti-Trust violations with I find to be completely immoral on their face.

Other than that it was another outstanding movie by Ron Howard. Richie damn Cunningham has had one hell of a life. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Beautiful mind is fantastic!!