Last movie you saw and rate it from 1(being the worse) to 10(the best)

Awesome. Enjoy!+

I read the book and it was excellent.

I’m really looking forward to the movie.

Have a blast.

1 Like

I really should read the book too! I heard it’s fantastic!

Thanks, I’ll let you know how it is :slight_smile:

1 Like

Meanwhile, up in Estes Park, the Managers at the Hotel Stanley are saying “cha-ching.”

Probably true at the Overlook Hotel near Mount Saint Helen’s, too.

2 Likes

Lol true!!

Dr Sleep was fantastic folks. The shining eating folks are played by some fantastic acting and same with the little girl! All around deadly movie.

1 Like

Can’t wait to see it man. Happy you had a good time.

1 Like

Just watched last years Green Book and I found it to be tremendous. Viggo Mortenson and Mahershala Ali both put forth outstanding performances.

But that’s just the beginning. It’s a story about how similar we all are when we get to know each other.

Brilliantly done and high five to director Peter Farelly. Didn’t know he had this in him.

I give it an 8 or 9. Highly recommended.

1 Like

I’ve read some really
Good things about it!!! I’ll check it out! Thanks.

1 Like

Watched American History X for the second time cuz my bff had never seen it. Outfreakingstanding.

9 outta 10

1 Like

I had never seen Schindler’s List before. Watching it now.

What a fucking movie.

1 Like

After watching American History X back to back with Schindler’s List, what’s the over under on the number of swastikas @johnlocke sees in his dreams tonight?

The subconscious brain is an unpredictable beast.

2 Likes

You ain’t lyin’. I fully expect some serious dreams tonight. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Unbelievable movie. Norton is scary good in it!!! Hard movie to watch but so fantastic.

1 Like

Also incredible movie!

1 Like

You could also watch these two Berenger-Sheen “buddy movies” back to back.

The “mentoring relationship” is a bit different between these two movies, though.

Platoon

Major League

2 Likes

And my best friend has never seen either one. May be next on the list. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Watched ‘El Camino - a Breaking Bad movie’ on Netflix. Excellent. Resolved what happened with Jesse.

2 Likes

I started it and was excellent but I had had watched BB so long ago I forgot some of what happened so I shut it off til I can re-watch the show.

1 Like

Platoon is fantastic !! I haven’t seen that in a long time damn. It’s good!

1 Like

Last movie I saw in the theaters was the Avengers movie. Not Endgame. The one before that.

I think it was pretty good.

1 Like