Friday, October 2

Yummmmmm

1 Like

Sleep well, Joolz!

1 Like

Pants….

Fuck em… good bye! Time to be free :laughing:

1 Like

Pants, see ya

1 Like

I have a saying that I like to say after 6:00 pm

Fuck you pants. You will get worn tomorrow

1 Like

Might take Belle downstairs shortly and play for a bit before Rider game starts. I also might have a beer or two

1 Like

Good motto. I agree

1 Like

Hell yes

It’s chilly here today. Was -1 this morning (30 F). Getting so chilly now.

1 Like

I’ll pee

1 Like

Not that cold here yet. Nights have been in the low 50’s next week mid 40’s. Days have been nice. Sunny mid 60’s. Nice Autumn weather

1 Like

Oh that’s nice. I actually love fall haha. I hate hot weather. These are perfect days for me !

1 Like

Belle is having a chocolate Reece peanut butter bar thing.

1 Like

I’m enjoying a hot chocolate

1 Like

Oh that sounds excellent. I love Belle but I’m also happy she’s going to sleep soon so I can watch riders in peace. She’s loud sometimes :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Sometimes I like a white hot chocolate.

1 Like

I’ve never been a big fan of white chocolate.

1 Like

I like it once ans a while for a change, but I do agree it’s very sweet. Not something I can have all the time

Beer… I can have that daily :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

IMG-7693

1 Like

Snort :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Poor dude. He was so good all year but got lit up in game 2 of the playoffs. He didn’t take his beer spinach.

1 Like