Friday, October 2

Thank you

3 Likes

No :rofl:

3 Likes

Arjun the trashy unicorn :rofl:

3 Likes

Ya same old same old :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: oilers can score a lot, but have horrendous goaltending

3 Likes

Tyler, you have to find Deschutes Black Butte Porter

https://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/63/198/

3 Likes

I had a good conversation with Casey Jones after work

3 Likes

Wow, that looks awesome!!! do we have that in Canada?

3 Likes

I had a whopper with cheese. Delicious

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

I’m losing it I think , Jack. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Fail of the Final

3 Likes

Gonna watch some of the bruins jets game

3 Likes

Joolz. I want sushi.

3 Likes

I was watching hockey. Leah flipped to amazing race :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Two nights in a row. She better check herself & fast :rofl:

2 Likes

I know ugh :laughing: she records them and watches them. Kills me lmao

All good. I’m watching the riders in an hour so I’ll let her get away with it :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

What’s for supper, Jack?

2 Likes

Had eggplant parmasean. Mmmm

2 Likes

Enjoy your evening and goodnight, friends :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Goodnight, Joolzie :revolving_hearts: :hugs:

2 Likes