Friday, October 2

Morning good folks. Have a great day all

Oilers won 9-7 Jesus

3 Likes

Good morning, gang. Have a great day

When is truck day? :rofl:

3 Likes

I saw the score & wondered if either team used a goalie last night :rofl:

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

I once pissed in the garden and the urine served as a better stopper than the oilers goalie last night. Ugh :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming:

3 Likes

Woke up with a terrible headache this morning. Took some Advil and now I feel great

I was 187 pounds this morning. Down about 24 pounds. Not even overly dieting anymore either hahaha so that’s good. I can pig out and eat a bunch of Chinese food tonight now.

3 Likes

Good morning, friends :two_hearts:

3 Likes

Warning, it’s gross.

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Not sure what’s for supper actually.

But might get a whopper from Burger King for lunch.

3 Likes

Boston Red Sox on Facebook:

Thank you for the late nights under the lights. For going tarps off in the bleachers. For the energy at Fenway each and every night. For being part of a run to remember. For falling in love with this squad.

It was a joy to share it with you.

Thank you for all of it, Red Sox Nation. :heart:

IMG-1226

3 Likes

It was an incredible season. It sucks it ended the way it did. I think pitching is right there, but this offense needs a TON of work. Need at least one strong hitter, if not two and Duran might be going hard to say. But the offense was just way way too inconsistent this year :disappointed:

3 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I think I might have a pile o Bones White IPA beer tonight. They are delicious ! Just one or two though. More than that they make me gassy :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Soooooo now it’s over we talk about how sucky our football teams are or how stooopid it was to release Brown from the Celtics or Bama football baby or ____________?

3 Likes

3 Likes

Got Final tonight

3 Likes

Congrats!

3 Likes

Could J! contestants be any geekier?

3 Likes