Friday, October 2

Almost Rider time!

1 Like

Woman shut this off

Riders
Are on ugh. She kills me with her shows sometimes :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Rider game is now on

This is a massive game

Win and clinch. Lose and still a chance we miss playoffs.

1 Like

Git the game on

1 Like

And fumble. Good lord this team.

1 Like

Fuck right off the bat. Good grief

1 Like

Ugh. We suck lol

1 Like

Man that’s frustrating. Get it back and score !

1 Like

Tie game ! Baker, baby!!

1 Like

I’ll get a beer !

1 Like

mmmm beer

1 Like

Riders D looks like the Colts

1 Like

Big time. Embarrassing g. Jesus Christ

1 Like

I wonder which one is worse lmao

1 Like

Both are so bad. At least colts have Sauce at corner. Riders have nobody I don’t think lol

1 Like

Way too easy

1 Like

Jack needs to be out there to cover

1 Like

When I move to Canada I’ll suit up for the Riders

1 Like

Yes please!!! Can corner and receiver :laughing:

1 Like

Chilly day in Regina for the game. Fans look cold

Beer helps with that

1 Like