College Football Thread

Jesus LSU is going to score again

TD LSU

49-14

Kumpleet sintinsis.

Halftime.

Joe Burrow 400 yards 7 TD passes in the first half

In the National Championship Playoff Semi Final game, playing against what is ostensibly the 4th best college football team in the country, Joe Burrow has more TD passes (7) in the first half than he has incompletions (6).

Almost 25% of his pass attempts and 33% of his completions went for a TD

At halftime when asked to describe Burrows performance, LSU head coach said," Burrr gonta ahhbbl. Prrrubah foobahh sprindle voo sahrr groooble play babababbaa fruggle bona elezzoo. Guh tykaas."

Haha up by 34 LSU goes for it on 4th and 2 at the Oklahoma 15.

Who was that guy a few weeks ago saying it didn’t matter who got the 4 seed out of Utah, Oklahoma, Oregon and Baylor because LSU was going to roll whoever they played?

Oh yeah that was me.

Lol Joe Burrow rushing TD.

56-14

Oklahomer TD

56-21

Sentense.

Ohio St 10
Clempsin 0

Orange: Still ugly

TD Oklahoma

35-14

I will write in complete sentencez

TD LSU

42 -14

Joe Burrow 6 TD passes in the first half. 4 min left

That last TD was 62 yards to tight end Thaddeus Moss, the 6’3 250 lb son of one Randy Moss

1 Like

Huh.

The LSU punt returner is Derek Stingley, son of Daryl.

1 Like

Grandson, according to Wiki

Although the TE has a famous father

1 Like

Nicked this from ESPN.com.

Cal-Illinois (Redbox Bowl) is turning into a track meet.

I have a question about DPI in the College Game. I know the penalty is supposed to be 15 yards, but … in the Cal-Illinois game, one of the Illini committed DPI when the ball was on his own team’s 19 yard line. The refs marched off the whole 15. Should that not have been half the distance?

In college DPI is only half the distance if they can’t enforce the entire length of the penalty.