College Football Thread

Amazing one hand catch

TD Auburn.

Three pretty amazing catches in a row to get the TD.

Alabama 60 yd TD.

Waddle is one fast mother F’er.

Lol. Nick Saban losing his mind.

Crazy crazy game

Auburn kicks 52 yd FG as time expires

Bama 31 auburn 27. Halftime

Georgia limping into the championship game.

FG Auburn

31-30 Bama

My God Bamas WR corps is ridiculous.

Holy shit if you aren’t watching this game…

Auburn 100 yard pick six.

37-31 Auburn

1 Like

Lol the pass hit the RB in the back and bounced right to the defender who snagged it and housed it.

I have to piss so bad but I’m afraid I will miss 3 TDs

TD Bama

38-37 Bama

FG Auburn

40-38 Auburn

TD Bama.

Have yerself a game Jaylen Waddle

There are 10 Div 1A (I refuse to acknowledge the FBS nonsense).

They should ALL make the playoff (just like every other NCAA sanctioned sport). There should be 6 at large bids.

After next weeks conference championships a committee would decide the at large bids as well as the seeding.

Opening round games would be played the first weekend before Christmas at the home field of the higher seeded team. Quarterfinals on New Years Day at the sites of the Orange, Sugar, Rose and Fiesta bowls (if other teams outside the playoffs want to play invitational exhibition games so be it).

The Semi finals would be played the following week on Friday and Saturday at the same site (National Semi-Final weekend would be bid out each year). The finals would also be bid out and played the following Saturday night.

This system would generate reams more money than the current bullshit mess.

The championship would be earned on the field, like it is in every real sport.

1 Like

TD Auburn and 2 pt conversion

48-45 Auburn

While I would love a 16 team playoff, it just won’t ever happen.

The Championship is won on the field, there just a limited number of teams eligible.

It will never happen because then Billy Bob Dumbass the head coach of Mediocre State U will not be able to claim a “successful” season after going .500 by beating a couple of DI-AA sacrificial lambs at home and being invited to play an exhibition game.

You are probably right.

Bama FG hits the upright.

48-45 Auburn with 2 min left.