This game sucks

Dear Trevor Lawrence,

Please go to the NFL now.

Thanks

Thep Almet

I hate college football.

:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Trevor Lawrence is 2 years out if HS making NFL type throws into NFL type windows, and making it look easy.

He is like a faster more athletic more accurate Ben Roethlisberger, without all the rape. Guy just sheds D linemen, extends plays with his legs. Not a burner, but fast enough to burn you if lose containment. Huge arm, but shows amazing touch when necessary. Never seems to make a wrong decision. Quite possibly a cyborg from the future.

1 Like

At least Michigan Dave us having a bad day too.

:beers: :beers: :beers:

1 Like

Dear god just let it be over.

Absolutely. Assuming nothing crazy happens today, like Tech upsetting Georgia, or A&M surprising LSU, then the LSU-Georgia tilt should effectively turn into a play-in game.

And in an 8-team playoff scenario, it still should be the five major conference winners plus the three best ranked mid-major winners. I guess you could let the best Independent in (Notre Dame? Army? UMass???), if that team were undefeated, and higher ranked than the third-best mid-major champion.

Either that, or admit the SEC is head and shoulders above the rest of FBS, crown the SEC Champion as National Champion every year, and let the other four major conference champions play two rounds of playoffs to decide who gets second place. :crazy_face:

Edit: Oh, wait … I guess that would be fifteenth place, behind the fourteen teams in the SEC. :crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:

YOU JUST WAIT TIL NEXT YEAR CLEMSON!!!

• runs to his room and slams the door*

I don’t agree but I’m not going to argue about something that one million percent will never happen. I will say this: I think its exceedingly rare when the best 4 teams aren’t contained within the power 5. Boise St from a decade ago. MAYBE Central Florida a couple of years ago. (I personally don’t believe that but I can see the argument for them) If I have to choose between a system that once a decade excludes a Boise or CFU or a system that semi regularly excludes some 12-1 team that had one badly timed loss and ill take the former every time.

Watching Alabama Auburn now

Ugh afternoon football feast drowsies kicking in

Auburn pick 6.

17 -10 Auburn

And Bama returns the kick for a TD

17 - 17

Alabama recovers a fumble.

TD Bama