My Cocks getting worked over in Texas.

:cry:

Switched over to Okla Baylor

Wow.

Good for Jalen Hurts.

1 Like

Roll on, you (Cal) Bears.

It only took us a decade to take back the Axe from Stanford. :sunglasses:

Arizona State threatening to upset Oregon.

Edit: ASU held on to win 31-28. Ducks are out of playoff contention.

Utes are last Pac-12 team with a chance.

The NCAAF World ends up having this debate every year, but … they should allow only Conference Champions into the playoffs.

Sorry, Bama, you may truly be the 4th best NCAAF team in the country, but I’ve already seen you play LSU, and you lost.

If OSU, LSU, and Clemson all end up undefeated, then the fourth team in the mix should be either Utah or Oklahoma, assuming at least one of those two teams finishes the season (including conference championship) with one loss.

So if Georgia beats LSU, then LSU should be out?

The NCAA will never lock themselves into conference champs only making the playoff. Too much chaos that could happen, and there’s billions of dollars at stake. One crazy upset (like 3 loss Virginia upsetting Clemson) and the whole thing would be thrown into disarray.

Maybe losing to Virginia would keep Clemson out anyway, but there’s no way the NCAA allows themselves to be forced to exclude Clemson in that scenario.

1 Like

BTW I agree with you this year that Alabama isn’t one if the 4 best teams in college football especially without Tua.

Also I’m a fan of chaos so ill be rooting for every underdog today. Until there’s a season where the selection for the playoffs is a complete clusterfuck we will never get an 8 team playoff.

1 Like

Gonna watch the Bama and Michigan games. Sorry can’t root for Michigan ever cause there fans are entitled pricks and bitches after having won exactly nothing in almost forever. Michigan Dave can suck my dick.

Lol. Now that Urban Meyer is gone I’ve lifted my moratotium on rooting for the Buckeyes. But I’m still ok with Tom F’ing Brady’s alma mater winning.

After the craziness that happened last year LSU vs Texas A&M coukd be an interesting game

1 Like

Got that game recording as well.

As of now, my beloved Cocks are holding their own.

Still 0-0 30 min til kickoff.

Oh fuck I love when they wear all black

Eric Decker sighting on College Gameday.

That flag football commercial would make more sense if they had someone fast instead of Jerome Bettis.

Haha full screen shot of a Gamecock fan with a Shut The Fuck Up t shirt on.

Gamecock goal line stand!!!

Screw you orange!!!