China and the NBA

because you said so, hahahahaha. no it was because you were banned originally then when you were exposed as a fraud you changed the demands.

have fun, may god grant you serenity - you should learn the prayer.

Come on bro. Join the party celebrating the death of the left. Itā€™s kinda fun really. Iā€™m sure you can handle it.

Man, this thread has gone on for awhile.

Normally you two have reported me and UT has come in by now to lock the thread and change both your diapers.

Extra playtime is a blast!

Brody wants to make teh planet great againā€¦ fitting slogan if you ask me.

1 Like

I suppose thereā€™s NEVER been a planet in which youā€™ve been willing to disagree with the group thinking mob.

So maybe it was never great.

So, the group thinking troll is actually trolling someone about succumbing to group think. Hmm? :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Yeah maybe go back to plagiarizing. Your own material is REAL weak sauce.

2 Likes

It was actually brilliant. Think about it deeply.

So why DO you lie about writing articles and speaking at conferences when you do no such thing?

You know nothing about what I do.

Because you do nothing that you claim you do.

You KNOW NOTHING about what I do.

True. Itā€™s not that interesting and I donā€™t care.

I do, however, know what you DONā€™T do. You donā€™t write articles and speak at conferences. That doesnā€™t happen.

Itā€™s apparently very interesting to you.

No not really.

What is amusing to me are these flame wars. Usually youā€™ve reported all of my posts by now and gotten the thread locked.

Kudos for not doing that, I guess.

I donā€™t report anything. As the Clown mention to all of us clearly this is a self-policing forum and personal attacks the the likes of which you launch and the fact that you brought real life info onto a messageboard your posts got FLAGGED not reported. Thatā€™s the way itā€™s supposed to work here.

You brought on the thread closings yourself.

And yet this one remains open.

Weird.

Nothing weird about it. Donā€™t care anymore really.

Do you think it would be at all possible to have a quality discussion with you about, oh, I donā€™t know politics, ideas, sports, anything without you going nuclear and making no case or argument, just hurling insults?

I would like that. Honestly.