China and the NBA

So, yes, it was a lie when you claimed repeatedly that you don’t enjoy being a mod.

That was a lie. You are a liar.

no one enjoys being a mod and dealing with the little shitballs who create issues, I do not care what you say

Then quit.

You clearly don’t enjoy eating healthy and thus you refrain from doing that.

Why not refrain from another activity you claim not to enjoy?

nope just spite you

Yep, you love the mod buttons.

As long as you have them, that place will remain the dilapidated shithole that you drove it into the ground of being.

I don’t think Mikie did that but whatever.

I can’t and won’t speak on other particular members there but yes, a couple are a bit over the top and it has bothered me but instead of running to another board to bitch behind their backs I do the grown up thing and speak to them in private and respectfully about my concerns. I’ve done this with members from all sides.

Adulting. Learn it, live it, love it.

It’s the only way to fly.

Do you plagiarize Mr Rodgers in lecturing them on their behavior?

Or, more likely, are you being dishonest again and you do no such thing?

Please, there’s no chance that you reach out to conservative members and tell them that you disagree with their behavior.

Why not? I’m not a conservative.

But you are a plagiarist.

“I’m in yer head, I’m in yer fucking head bitch!!! Bahahaha!!!” Baby Firefly from “3 From Hell”.

Does that citation suit you?

Sure, that works.

The trouble arises when you steal someone else’s work and claim it as “your article.”

That’s plagiarism.

Not gonna explain it to you again.

That you claimed someone else’s work as your own?

I don’t think you really explained that to me. I Googled it, found out it wasn’t “your” article, you reported me for doing so and the thread got locked.

Not really much “explanation” there.

I totally explained it to you and everyone else. Your the only one that didn’t seem to get it.

Is that your way of finally admitting that you plagiarized?

I’m the Thor of BSU. I can do anything. Muahahahaha!!!

oh well time to go enjoy the beautiful day.

1 Like

Indeed, I got mikie to reaffirm that he will NEVER quit moderating and johnlocke to continue his denial over plagiarizing.

Today was a success.

and you are a bullshitter who claimed to be banned but wasn’t at the time, you, like Dorothy, had the power to go home all along.

Like I said, I’ll never post on another forum where you have the ability to censor me.

Give up that ability.