2019 Stanley Cup Game Thread

lose a defenseman and lose a game. any word on Chara injury? I am boycotting sports radio

3 Likes

He’s got a busted mouth. Got stitches last night before getting back on the bench. May need some dental work today and Cassidy said he may not be available for game 5.

2 Likes

rumors were a broken jaw.

BB called it an upper body injury.

2 Likes

Hahahaha!!!

Ya that was nasty that puck to the mouth. I give credit to these guys that they can get back out there and still try and block a shot. If that happened to me I would be terrified of the puck lmao.

2 Likes

Sup. Y’all ready to do this hockey thing?

How Chara will describe the play in St Louis to his grandkids some day

:wave: Joolz is here.

Chara with the HUGE ovation

Good luck tonight folks!!! Chara is a beast!

1 Like

What’s the brew of choice tonight, Thep?

1 Like

I prefer Kokanee beer. I’m watching my little man tonight so no alcohol :frowning: but tomorrow game on.

Tough game for Boston. Outplaying the Blues but Binnington is playing really good.

I always wanted to be a goalie… but you know… I’m lazy.

1 Like

Refs are atrocious in this game. Looks like they want the Blues to win.

That was rough.

1 Like

I think through the first two periods of Game Six that the Blues have been better 5-on-5. Thankfully, Rask brought his A-game tonight.

Then again, the Bruins were the better team in Game Five, but Binnington brought his A-plus game.

I would find it difficult to bet against the Bruins at home in Game Seven, but then again, both teams have so far gone 1-2 at home in this series.

I think it comes down to officiating, unfortunately. If the refs are willing to call penalties on high hits, then the Bruins win easily. If not, then it’s a close game, and maybe this Binnington kid has a good enough night to steal the Cup for his team.

Good luck Bruins!

Word is Papi will have a pregame message.

You gonna watch the game TD?

Aly Raisman and Edelman wearing Ortiz jerseys waving the flag.

What’s the reason they started their 4th lines?