10.14.21: Things to post about when the Sox have a day off

That’s so awesome

:black_heart::blue_heart::black_heart::blue_heart::black_heart::blue_heart::black_heart::blue_heart:

3 Likes

Ugh busy day today. Ready for a nap lmao
No rest for the wicked :disappointed:

3 Likes

Yes I do! :heart:

3 Likes

Leo came from the shelter & my other kitty, Gemma, I found about a year ago when I was out for a run. She was so little & scared I couldn’t help to pick her up. She’s a furry fluffy girl.

3 Likes

Musie I forgot you have birds. I bet they fun & interesting to watch.

2 Likes

I’m I the only one that tells SIRI to STFU!?

3 Likes

Oh, my gosh she is so precious.

Love that face.

Thank you for taking care of two animals who needed you to see them.

3 Likes

I love my feathery bodies of fluff. They are so damn intelligent and are quick to learn. Each have their unique personalities that tickle me. I have had so many people tell me birds can not be pets. I tell them a/ clearly you never been around one and b/ thank you for not having any. LOL

People impulse buy animals of all kind not doing the research needed. When I rescued my first pair in 1998 I research them for 6-7 months. I had my eye on a bonded pair. I wanted to make sure I knew what I was doing in bringing them home making sure they had all they needed. I been recueing birds every since. I can’t imagine them not being with me.

This is my biggest one, Jasper, who is a Yellow Cheek Amazon. I rescued him when he was five in 1999.He is my saucy green ass bird. LOLOL Just one of many terms for him LOLOL

2 Likes

I don’t have Siri but I suspect Tyler might do that also.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Wow cute cate man!!!

3 Likes

He looks like he wants Tyler to rub his beak :joy:

1 Like

I fucking hate siri. Drives me nuts lmao.

2 Likes

We also have the home google thing. My spouse loves it. Drives me insane

Sometimes it wakes me up playing random music. It’s like possessed or something. Makes me want to smash it

1 Like

With my luck he would like you.

:smirk:

1 Like

Called it.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Jasper is a beautiful bird!

2 Likes

:rofl:

2 Likes

[quote=“OSUBUCKEYEJack, post:57, topic:2124, full:true”]
Jasper is a beautiful bird!
[/quote

Thank you.

:two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

Jasper knows he beautiful, he knows that we know, and he expects us to tell him many times each day. Again the saucy green ass bird.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

How old are your precious animals, OSU?

2 Likes