10.14.21: Things to post about when the Sox have a day off

Leo is 2 & Gemma is 1.

2 Likes

Beautiful animals indeed

2 Likes

Yes I think Jasper and I would get along well!

1 Like

Awe so young. Thatā€™s awesome buddy.

2 Likes

Leo is a character. Always into something but he likes to snuggle. Gemma loves sitting on the window sill looking outside. I call her the worlds laziest cat. She is super sweet though.

2 Likes

I wonder if Jasper likes crunchy cake & juice boxes?

2 Likes

You had to have heard me bust out laughing all the way from where youā€™re sitting.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Lmao if he does we will get along even better.

2 Likes

He doesnā€™t well doesnā€™t like too many people. I do think itā€™s because heā€™s more careful since he was abused of letting people close to him.

I am not his favorite person, I will never be his favorite person, and thatā€™s okay. My job is not to be his favorite person but to make sure heā€™s taken care of, he his happy in life, and no one hurts him .

2 Likes

Article on Sox going through Houstonā€™s pitching.

Interesting.

Sox

1 Like

Itā€™s going to be a battleā€¦ Ugh I am getting so tired of people saying battles of the cheatersā€¦ Piss off already, this is why I hate most people lmao.

2 Likes

Gemma is adorable, OSU. I see a bit of Maine Coon there. Hereā€™s my Maine Coon, Scruffy (Rest in Peace). Sorry for the terrible scan from a faded photo.

3 Likes

When I just logged on there were 29 new posts. Good job!

2 Likes

Tyler and OSU do what they can. :+1:

3 Likes

Tyler, OSU, Muse, will you watch the LAD/SF game tonight?

3 Likes

For sure & weā€™ll get #300 on this bad boy. Joolz, your kitty is very pretty! Sorry she moved on to pet heaven.

2 Likes

Is it at a late hour like 10:00 our time?

2 Likes

Just got back from my afternoon run. Sometimes itā€™s a grind but today was a good one.

2 Likes

Pretty sure 8:00 game

2 Likes

How far did you go today?

1 Like