10.14.21: Things to post about when the Sox have a day off

Joolz, :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Time for early lunch. I will see you all when I get back from becoming legal and having lunch.

Yes, done on purpose to see what you will come up with. LOL

2 Likes

It’s snowing constantly and a lot but it’s in the pluses so it’s melting as it hits the ground lol, but probably a good 3 or 4 inches.

3 Likes

LOL! It’s for people that have fines for animals. So if their animals are loose without a licence, that is animal at large and failure to licence and then it’s a fine. Things like that

2 Likes

Yes sir they did! Wasn’t the prettiest win I have ever seen, but it was a win none the less!

3 Likes

However, I am not against arresting an animal… If a dog or cat shits in my yard, that bastard is going to jail.

3 Likes

3 Likes

LOL!! Hahahaha

2 Likes

All kidding aside there isn’t too many things that piss me off more than people that mistreat or don’t take care of animals. :angry:

3 Likes

OSU, your picture reminded me of a blast from the past. Remember this? :rofl:

2 Likes

I have a folder of my favorite LOLcats on my laptop. A while back I posted a bunch for Caturday in the Circle on Patriots Planet.

2 Likes

Two days ago:

It still is.

2 Likes

:rofl: :heart:

2 Likes

Haven’t been there all week.

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Good grief, LOLOL

3 Likes

It makes me rather angry/so hate those SPCA commercials for you want to just hurt someone.

My birds are all rescued, minus one, and I tell them all the time you are safe, you are loved, you are in your forever home and I won’t let anyone ever hurt you. I just want to smack their previous owners.

3 Likes

I can’t laugh too much, I am stuff but dang you all have me in tears lauging

LOL

2 Likes

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

3 Likes

You know where the cool kids are.

2 Likes

You and me both man. We have 3 dogs and treat them like gold. My spouse is a personal dog trainer. Can’t stand when people treat pets bad. Makes me sick.

3 Likes