07.25.22 Cleveland(Plesac) @ Sox (Pivetta) 7:10

Mac Jones here sayin slow your roll, Ryan

3 Likes

Bloom had an opportunity this past offseason to add a few pieces & he sat on his hands.

2 Likes

Exactly Jack, and that is the killer part of all of this. He did completely fuck all, and took a World Series team into the dumps that will likely finish dead last in the division. Not only did he hurt our chances at a World Series this year, the team is so bad that no super star will want to stay on the teamā€¦ Good chance we blow it up and rebuild and suck for at least the next two to 5 yearsā€¦ I am not impressed what so ever with Bloom or what he has brought to the table which has been absolutely nothing.

2 Likes

For Joolz

There are interviews and shorts prior to the speech he gave

And Papi is right, this is our f***ing city

3 Likes

Damn straight

3 Likes

I cannot wrap my arms around the Bloom hiring because I am petrified of hearing the term ā€œOpenerā€ in reference to a Red Sox SP (even though weā€™ve seen a bit of that with Rich Hill in particular, already). I am fearful of the major league team he may try to mold.

But if I am being honest with myself, Bloom was not brought in to win a WS, he was brought in to rebuild the farm system. That is important and Iā€™d prefer to leave it in the hands of a guy like Bloom than say a Dave Dombrowski.

This is essentially the team I believed them to be so I donā€™t know why I am getting so worked up after each and every L. They should be sellers this season because they really have nothing to give up, save for eating salary. If they can get a haul for Bogaerts, I suppose they should. At the end of the day, I lean toward they wonā€™t trade him.

4 Likes

What you say makes a lot of sense Stan, and I will admit I donā€™t follow the farm system much so I donā€™t have a clue about itā€¦ What makes me mad is this team was close to a World Series last year, and essentially had the same team this yearā€¦ I am all for rebuilding when the team sucks ass and we arenā€™t close to a playoff spot, but when you are 2 games away from the World Seriesā€¦ All you need to do is add a piece or two and you can win it all. He did absolutely nothingā€¦ We got Story I guess which is nice, but we needed pitching depth and there was pitchers out there, but we didnā€™t go for any and ultimately that is what is killing us this year.

3 Likes

I am sleepy, is this damn day over yet?

Leah started her new job today! I hope everything is going well with her. We have to wake up even earlier now, she was up at 5:30 as she starts earlierā€¦ Ugh so sleepy.

3 Likes

Congrats,Leah. Hope all goes well

3 Likes

Congratulations and best wishes, Leah!

3 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

More bloopers coffee

2 Likes

Devers still out & Dalbec at 3rd tonight.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s some bad baseball

2 Likes

Again, our pets could do better.

3 Likes

Lmao I would be willing to see that. Would at least be entertaining.

3 Likes

Needle dick pitching tonight. He owes us a good game. He has sucked bad.

3 Likes

1552710B-2AAA-4535-9C7D-32E2A6B4522D
werk

3 Likes

Leo? Hmm.

2 Likes