07.25.22 Cleveland(Plesac) @ Sox (Pivetta) 7:10

I just threw up a little.

3 Likes

Iā€™ll take Leo over Duranā€¦ Leo would likely chase the ball, Duran sits there like a clueless idiot lol.

3 Likes

Due to your long support, as well as Joolzā€™s support, you have been placed on a very short list of who Leo call friend.

3 Likes

6 pm and still feels like 98.

3 Likes

:rofl:

3 Likes

lmao thanks Muse!

3 Likes

thatā€™s disgustingā€¦ Do you have central air? We donā€™t that is why it was so bad when we had that weather. The house was like 28 Cā€¦ It was so disgusting.

3 Likes

We appreciate the support. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: and :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

We do, thank you to all who made it happen and hubby who pays it.

I feel badly for those who dont have it, canā€™t afford it and dont have fans.

A true health hazzard.

3 Likes

Tomorrowā€™s, more of the same.

Tyler, what does Leahā€™s new job entail?

3 Likes

Lmao youā€™re so goofy hahahahhaah I love it :joy: :joy:

3 Likes

Football is almost here, people. :clinking_glasses:

3 Likes

Sheā€™s in charge of all the new police officers physical records. They do all the fitness tests and stuff and she has to keep record and put them into the computer. The health and safety side of it. Sounds like an awesome job

She starts at making more money than me and I have been working for the city for 6 years. Federal government pays much more hahah. Bastards.

3 Likes

Considering his struggle, poor kitty, it means the world to him for the love. :slightly_smiling_face:

(more goofiness, :rofl::rofl::rofl:)

3 Likes

Thank god. The Sox are starting to depress me Lmfao

And jack is now a colts fan!!!

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Ok kids

Signing off. Going home shortly for supper and to take my pants off

Be back later.

Joolz,

Eyes off the goods.

3 Likes

Happy for you both.

There was a small time in my marriage where I made more money than my husband. When I asked him if that was a problem he said he had no problem havi g a sugar mama.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

3 Likes

Lmao!!ā€™

Iā€™m the same way too. Iā€™m just happy we have more money!!! City way under pays us. I would find a different job but I love my job so I wonā€™t.

2 Likes