05.29.22 O’s (Zimmermann) @ Red Sox (Pivetta) 1:35

I get that all the time

3 Likes

Franchy doubles and it’s 9-1!

2 Likes

No, just got home a few minutes ago. Ayden was a nightmare. Melt down after melt down. He’s napping. Wasn’t a pleasant day

2 Likes

With bases juiced on a Sunday, Franchy is deadly.

1 Like

Right?
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Tyler needs a whiskey. Or two

3 Likes

Hell he probably was drinking one as Leah was driving home.
:rofl:

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Bases loaded again. One out

3 Likes

Fuck!! No kidding lol. Even Leah said she needs a drink. I swear he had 5 melt downs and hit Leah in the face. Damn toddler. Gonna sell him :joy:

3 Likes

Send him to Aunt Joolzie

3 Likes

It took me a couple of minutes to write this but I was laughing so hard I couldnt write what I was going to say

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

That’s what got you into this in the first place. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::sleeping:

3 Likes

Between Tyler selling his kid and you’re right that’s how he got the kid tears tears running down my face

3 Likes

10-1 Sox. Still batting

3 Likes

Diplan walks in a run 10-1

2 Likes

Lmao deal

2 Likes

Tyler are you off tomorrow?

2 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy:

Maybe not sell… more of an exchange…. :joy:

2 Likes