05.29.22 O’s (Zimmermann) @ Red Sox (Pivetta) 1:35

I’m back temporarily. Did I miss a bong?

3 Likes

J.D. with a one out single in the 7th

3 Likes

Canada lost to Finland in overtime. Finland wins gold.

3 Likes

Nope. I was just saying we had bongs

3 Likes

Another good outing for Nick. Let Houck finish it

2 Likes

Houck ends top of 8 with a double play ball.

2 Likes

Back on Gameday

2 Likes

Are you still at the car show, Tyler?

2 Likes

I now have four hours to get anxious, get nervous, get excited get, or freak out.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::blush:

2 Likes

Did you steal a car at the car show, Tyler?

2 Likes

Hey, Bobby Dalbec got his groove back!

2 Likes

He heard us bitching

2 Likes

Two on and nobody out

2 Likes

About time.

It is not as if we were being quiet about it.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Bases loaded!

1 Like

Joolzie was the loudest crow on the fence :rofl:

3 Likes

I don’t want to “Consider replying to several posts at once”

3 Likes

Be patient, Franchy

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

I love when I write a comment and the site will say that’s not a sentence do you still want to send it but it won’t let me send it.

So why the hell ask me?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes