05.29.22 O’s (Zimmermann) @ Red Sox (Pivetta) 1:35

Yes! :100:

1 Like

I don’t why teams don’t use the hit & run like they used too to stay out of that.

2 Likes

Good point, Jack

1 Like

Not fancy enough for their taste.

2 Likes

BRB doorbell just rang

2 Likes

Celtics game 7 tonight.

2 Likes

If we lose tonight I am going to consider a horrible loss because there was a couple of games where they should have put this away

2 Likes

Good inning for Nick.

2 Likes

Arroyo bong! 5-0

2 Likes

image

1 Like

Kiké bong!

image

1 Like

Keith Foulke was in the booth. Great memories.

2 Likes

I might doze off :sleeping:

1 Like

Okay, Joolzie :heart:

1 Like

That’s a scene that will forever play in my mind it’s one I will never forget

2 Likes

6-1. Birds on the board

2 Likes

Birds get 1 back Sox coming up

2 Likes

Bottom 5

2 Likes

7-1 Sox get the run right back. Moving to top 6

2 Likes

A few bongs in this game nice. 7-1

3 Likes