05.29.22 O’s (Zimmermann) @ Red Sox (Pivetta) 1:35

I’ll take him! :hugs:

1 Like

Nope. :frowning:

2 Likes

And yes I screenshot those two comments from Jack and Tyler.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

12-1 Flood gates open

2 Likes

Gonna be so busy tomorrow won’t be too active. Sent al the reminders out. Gonna be constant phone calls for the next two weeks or people making payment and I’m sure a million emails.

3 Likes

Don’t worry. Bullpen might blow it lmao.

3 Likes

Lmao hahahahahhaha

3 Likes

Hell, if Tyler is going to sell his kid I’m not such a monster for trying to sell my son’s toys

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

More :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

I have a swing set in my backyard perfect for the Little Guy

3 Likes

Know what would be awesome? Swinging on Joolzie’s swing set & flying off into that lake.

3 Likes

He’s coming your way!! I’ll box him up and ship him tomorrow !!

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Sox blowout win = Celts win tonight.

2 Likes

Celtics got this!!!

3 Likes

Top of 9 coming up. Finish it off.

2 Likes

I guess I’m the only one that agrees at Tyler’s selling his kid is worse than me selling my son’s toys.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

We have no choice. :rofl::rofl:
##GoCeltics!!

3 Likes

:joy: :joy:

3 Likes

Ok folks be back in a bit. Have to run out for a bit!!!

3 Likes