05.29.22 O’s (Zimmermann) @ Red Sox (Pivetta) 1:35

If Leah didn’t marry me I would consider asking Carrie. She has a crazy side to her.

3 Likes

Lmao.

3 Likes

Also smoking hot

image

3 Likes

I would tap that won’t lie.

3 Likes

Game time

Let’s go Celtics!

3 Likes

So with Jack.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

I hate late games, I’m rarely awake for all of them

3 Likes

Go …

3 Likes

Let’s
Go Celtics!!!

3 Likes

Celtics gonna kick some ass!!

3 Likes

image

3 Likes

Sorry. I’m beautiful lmao.

3 Likes

And sexy, don’t forget sexy.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Lmao yes !!!

3 Likes

I have a mosquito bite on my knee. Quite annoying.

3 Likes

Celtics off to a good early start

3 Likes

Rubbing alcohol helps me with mosquito bites.

3 Likes

Tyler, she means put the rubbing alcohol on the bite not drink it

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

I can drink it if I want lmao :joy: :joy: :joy:

3 Likes