05.29.22 O’s (Zimmermann) @ Red Sox (Pivetta) 1:35

So, it appears nobody can follow the fouls. Gotcha!

3 Likes

:heart::heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

I think if you accidentally blink or blow on a guy it’s a foul

3 Likes

The officials sure as heck don’t know.

3 Likes

image

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

This

3 Likes

I hadn’t used the emoji all day and was waiting for the opportunity :grin:

3 Likes

Well you found it! I missed it entirely

3 Likes

Lmao don’t roll your eyes at me. You’re the one making it dirty. I meant blow on him. Not blow him :joy:

Dirty Joolz.

3 Likes

I got thirty pages of reading in today

Carrie had a period and was laughed at by everyone.

In the book, her mom was raped by her husband and had Carrie at 7 months. Jesus this book is graphic lol

3 Likes

It is a dark book , really dark

3 Likes

It’s so creepy!!!

3 Likes

It’s 8:41 pm still 86 degrees

3 Likes

Supposed to be 90 here the next two days. That’s way hot for this time of year

3 Likes

I will say it again, this year’s weather has been all over the place

3 Likes

Sorta like Tyler :rofl:

3 Likes

Wow! Hot!!

3 Likes

Lmao!!!

3 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes