05.29.22 O’s (Zimmermann) @ Red Sox (Pivetta) 1:35

#200!

3 Likes

Ass kickers!!

3 Likes

Ayden is happier a slight bit Now. Thank god.

3 Likes

6 pm, nice. Better than 8:30 pm.

3 Likes

Much better

3 Likes

You know what is a great movie

Reservoir Dogs! Just awesome. Though Ayden watched one scene and he got scared lol but still. Very gruesome.movie. Awesome acting though.

3 Likes

I’m gonna go read now.

3 Likes

Awesome movie.

3 Likes


Trying to read. Ayden keeps asking me questions lmao

3 Likes

He’s got moms blanket

3 Likes

One of our favorites.

3 Likes

Auntie Joolzie wants to play on the swings with him :revolving_hearts:

3 Likes

Lmao yup she’s at flyball.

2 Likes

Shipping him tomorrow express mail. Should be there by Wednesday

3 Likes

I can’t wait! :grin:

3 Likes

I don’t know the first thing about basketball but might watch the Celtics tonight

3 Likes

If you get the ball in the net it’s two points. If behind them big round line 3 points. Free throws are one point

Fouls…. Well nobody really knows what a foul is in basketball

All caught up :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You guys are awesome.
:two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

3 Likes

I have no idea anymore

3 Likes

I know about the points, it’s the fouls I can’t follow.

3 Likes