05.29.22 O’s (Zimmermann) @ Red Sox (Pivetta) 1:35

Speaking of

I need a whiskey lmao :joy:

3 Likes

I’m eating butter popcorn I’m tempted to grab me a glass of Pepsi to go with it.

3 Likes

Get that Pepsi!!

3 Likes

I just had a Pepsi!!

2 Likes

Will do.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

This!

3 Likes

Celtics up 14.

3 Likes

Keep it up, boys.

3 Likes

Is it just me? I see something sexual in their logo :woman_shrugging:

image

3 Likes

What is it supposed to be?

3 Likes

A flaming baseball going though a hoop

3 Likes

I’m trying to see what Joolzie sees

3 Likes

I meant flaming basketball

3 Likes

I see a scrotum.

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: I’m laughing so hard I snorted

3 Likes

I’m sorry, it’s just weird.

3 Likes

The Miami ball sacks :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

:rofl:

3 Likes

joolz eye roll

3 Likes

image

3 Likes