05.20.22 Seattle (Ray) @ Red Sox (Wacha) 7:10

3 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

Joolzie Oilers mojo

3 Likes

So pumped for the game.

I am working downstairs today, and I had an oilers fan come up. Was wearing an Oilers hat and hoodie, and we chatted for about 10 mins. He is equally as nervous as I am hahah.

3 Likes

You know it’s hot when you go to the mailbox at the end of your driveway and back and you’re breaking into a sweat

3 Likes

Same exact here! Except opposite, you are an iceacle when you walk back to your house lmao.

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Oh the days of growing up in Maine icicle is a great description

3 Likes

Lol definitely. Maybe that is why Stephen King uses Main so much in his books, it’s a damn weird weathered State hahahaha

3 Likes

eye candy for the ladies

Bad Movie Tuesday: Timecop (1994), Jean-Claude Van Damme travels through time and does splits. | Movies, Films & Flix

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Waiting for work to end and for the Oilers game to start like

Banarbra GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

3 Likes

And remember folks, I won’t be active till around 8:00 tonight as we are going to Leah’s parents right after work to drop off the dogs and stay for supper.

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

I hope you all have a great trip and vacation Leah and yourself. :two_hearts:

3 Likes

It should be good! As long as Ayden cooperates and doesn’t be a poop head lol. Have to bring his stroller, he hasn’t been in that for like 2 years haha, but there is no way he will make it through all the malls on Tuesday. We will be walking for a good 4-6 hours. He won’t keep up lol.

3 Likes

He won’t keep up
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Lmao, his legs are too little :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

3 Likes

Have fun & relax! If you want to take a certain trouble making cat on vacation with you I’ll gladly ship him to you.

3 Likes