05.20.22 Seattle (Ray) @ Red Sox (Wacha) 7:10

Lmao, I will take him!!!

3 Likes

102 and thatā€™s not with the heat index LOL

2 Likes

Wonā€™t lie, I would rather take our crap cold snow than thatā€¦ That is way too hot.

3 Likes

The hottest I ever been was 112Ā° in the shade LOL and I was in this state.

I have said so many times I rather be cold than be hot cuz when youā€™re cold you can add clothes when youā€™re hot you can only take off so much. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

That is extremely hot. Last year in July we got that. Was 45 here, and I legit didnā€™t go outside all day. It was just insaneā€¦ The air condition couldnā€™t keep up int he hous,a nd it was like 25 in the houseā€¦ Horrible horrible day.

Our summers donā€™t last long, but holy shit we can get some of that extreme weather and I canā€™t stand it when we do lol.

3 Likes

Almost 100, we are rocking today.

3 Likes

Yeah we are. :relaxed:

3 Likes

3 Likes

We are awesome.

3 Likes

Blast from the past lmao!

3 Likes

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

I much prefer that one lmao!!!

2 Likes

Me and my hero side by side doing a split. Van Damme called me up and asked if I would do that with him, and I said sure what the hell. Such a good day it was :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Itā€™s like looking in the mirror you and him.:rofl::rofl:

And I just realized I havenā€™t eaten today all I had was one thin slice of bologna as a snack. This must be remedied

3 Likes

Wow!!! I definitely ate a lot. I had some fish and chips from the cafeteria and then I had my chicken bowl. I am very full, itā€™s now going to be tough to eat whatever Leahā€™s parents have for supper.

3 Likes

Muse, you should go get a sub!

3 Likes

I should!

It is too hot to go outside and get something. LOL Iā€™m going to have a chicken alfredo frozen meal

3 Likes

Yup.

3 Likes

3 Likes