Enjoy your day!

1 Like

Morning all!!!

I’m a sorcerer. I said before the Blues Avs game it would be 4-1 Blues final

And it was. Wow!!!

2 Likes

Ooooooooooh… IIIIIIII wish I were an Oscar Mayer Weiner

2 Likes

Dammit, could really go for a hot dog now!

2 Likes

That one just has mustard on it, sometimes I do that… But sometimes I will add a bit of relish or even Mayo. I am crazy like that.

The very very odd time, I will add ketchup but as discussed earlier, me and Jack aren’t big ketchup fans.

2 Likes

This day needs to end, we are going to leahs paren’ts to drop the dogs off… And then have to hurry back for the Oilers game at 8:30.

2 Likes

Hotdogs on the grill are the best. Agreed?

2 Likes

Definitely!!! I actually rarely eat boiled or microwave hot dogs. Only time I do that isw when I have beans and weiners for lunch at work. But otherwise grill all day long!

THere is a guy downtown that makes foot long hot dogs downtown, and holy man they are fantastic. I could eat his foot long weiner all day long :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

3 Likes

If we could all just take a minute or second out of our day to love and appreciate… How absolutely dominant this big dick Nick was two nights ago. That would be great.

2 Likes

2 Likes

That looks delicious!!! Dammit, stop it Joolz you’re making me hungry :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

2 Likes

We have a place called the Chuckwagon and apparently they do AMAZING breakfast hot dogs. hahahah I will have to try it one of these days. My friend at the bank when I worked there years ago said they were amazing.

2 Likes

Best Eating Hotdog GIFs | Gfycat

2 Likes

That’s a good looking dog right there, even has the grill marks.

2 Likes

Change of subject,

this was a great scene
Bloodsport - Van Damme Crotch Punch GIF by MikeyMo | Gfycat

2 Likes

Good morning!

Breakfast hotdogs? Are they different from regular hotdogs?

I rewatched the Celtics game this morning. WOOHOO. I loved how Marcus Smart mouthed to the team, “Let’s Fing Go!”, a great amount of Celtics fans at the game, more WOOHOO

And guess what? It is possible for two Boston teams to win on the same day. LO

3 Likes

Morning Muse!

I am not totally sure because I haven’t had them before, but when my friend had them I think they had eggs and some kind of egg benedict sauce or something and tiny little pieces of breakfast potato strings in there topped off with ketchup or something . It looked awesome

3 Likes

It does.

3 Likes