05.20.22 Seattle (Ray) @ Red Sox (Wacha) 7:10

Joolzie gonna eye roll the hell out of you :rofl:

3 Likes

Before I forget, I am having a small procedure on Monday, early and I mean early. Nothing to worry about but I may not be here on Monday or Tuesday. I am not worried about it.

3 Likes

Lmao, I am just waiting for it hahahah.

3 Likes

Good luck Muse! Hope it all goes well for you!!!
Going to be a quiet forum those days. Will just be Jack and Joolz.

3 Likes

Thanks.:two_hearts::two_hearts:

They will truly rock the threads.

3 Likes

Thanks for the heads up, Musie. Hope all goes well :heart:

3 Likes

Three! Man is on fire :fire:

3 Likes

So Butler on the Miami heat says the Celtics were trying to embarrass them. We didnā€™t try, we succeeded sit your ass down.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

They always do!!!

3 Likes

Man is he ever!!! Worth the wait, because he is hitting like none other! I love it! The entire team is right now. Even Bobby had a hit last night haha. JBJ too! This team is really heating up, I think they will make a beautiful push for a wild card.

Maybe when I am in Winnipeg, if there is a nice Red Sox hat I shall get it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Lmao, man he is such a cry baby hahahhahaā€¦ Maybe play better you idiot. I hate talking bad about Butler because I do really like him. He is an amazing athlete and can carry a team, but he did the same shit when he was with Philly. You donā€™t wanna be embarrassed??? Play better! Simple as that.

3 Likes

:+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

mmmmmmm

3 Likes

Yummers!!

2 Likes

Can we take a second to talk about how completely expensive electronics is in this world?

I went to Sasktel (Where I get my cell phone) and got a new charger for my i phone 11 and the wall plug adaptor thingā€¦ Both came to 95 dollars!!! Absolutely insane. Granted I got the super fast speedy charge, but stillā€¦ Holy shitā€¦

3 Likes

Thatā€™s not ridiculous thatā€™s fudging ridiculous!

You werenā€™t getting a new phone you were just getting a charger.

2 Likes

Exactly!!! Ugh, this world is messed up with their prices!!

3 Likes

What does this charger do make you breakfast in bed and clean your house?

3 Likes

Weā€™re a family of Android phones. I would never get an iPhone for so many reasons. Our charger we can get at the dollar store the wall unit and the cord.

3 Likes

OMG, Could you imagine?!?!?! If I got breakfast hot dogs in bed, I would totally pay that for a charger lmao.

3 Likes